One Attack By a Night Predator Can Wipe Out
All Your Investments and Hard Work.
Put An Immediate Stop To Wild Animals Destroying Your Property, Gardens and Livestock
Solar Powered Predator
Deterrent Light Scares Nocturnal Pest Animals Away, Chicken Coop
Raccoon deterrent Repels Human Predators Too
The acclaimed Predator Guard control device, deployed around the world, is solar powered, automatic and maintenance-free.
It protects your property, livestock and gardens from damage caused by nocturnal animals.
Predator Guard deterrent lights are made with the highest quality industrial components to give you guaranteed nightly protection.
Wild animals that hunt or feed at night are acutely aware of their surroundings. They will only feed in a safe area
where they will not be noticed. Predator Guard introduces a pair of flashing lights that an animal assumes is a set of eyes.
This disrupts their sense of safety and makes them immediately flee your property.
– Mounts On Any Surface With Screw and/or Internal Magnet
– Solar-Powered Unit Automatically Charges Itself – Turns Itself On At Night And Off In Daylight. No External Wires or Power Supply Required.
– Slanted Solar Panel Harvests Maximum Sunlight And Cannot Be Covered Or Compromised By Snow
– 2 Powerful LED Lights Offer 1/2 Mile Range Of Protection
– Humane, Non-Lethal and Safe. Eradicates The Need For Poisons or Traps Which Harm Domestic Animals, Wildlife and People.
– Use 4 Units For 360 Degree Protection
Unconditional 3 Year Warranty
We stand behind our product. All units come with a 3 Year Warranty against all defects.
In the unlikely event that your Predator Guard unit malfunctions, simply return it to us and
we’ll rush you an immediate replacement unit.
On Sale for a Limited Period
Click the Add to Cart Button at the Top of This Page Now
Buy 2 Or More Units And Get Free ShippingTHE WORLD’S NO.1 BEST-SELLING PREDATOR CONTROL LIGHT IS NOW AVAILABLE AT AMAZON – Twin lights mimic another predator’s eyes, create fear and keep wild nocturnal animals far away – a more effective deterrent than a single flashing light. New random flashing pattern ensures animals do not become used to the lights and ignore them