Extreme Dog Fence – Second Generation -2018- Professional Grade (Premium) Kit Packages
eXtreme Dog Fence PRO Grade Electric Dog Fence Review
eXtreme Dog Fence – 2019 DIY Electric Dog Fence Containment System
Extreme Dog Fence – Second Generation -2020- Professional Grade (Premium) Kit Packages
eXtreme Dog Fence – Pro Grade Wire | Heavy Duty Wire
How To Install an Underground Dog Fence
eXtreme Dog Fence – Program Your Collar Receiver Correction Level
eXtreme Dog Fence – Contain and Train Combo System
Top 10 Best Wireless Dog Fence Systems (Tested and Reviewed)
Install an Underground Dog Fence
How To Install An Invisible Fence
If you’re looking to train your dog and keep him in the yard, then you may wish to consider investing in an Extreme Dog Fence electric underground dog fence. The Ultimate – Extreme Pro Dog Fence System is built for Easy Setup and Maximum Longevity and Continued Reliable Pet Safety. This Extreme Dog Fence system supports 1 Dog
- Brand: Extreme Dog Fence
- Manufacturer: Extreme Dog Fence
New and Improved Underground Dog Fence
- 🏆 This 2nd Generation EXtreme underground Dog Fence PRO GRADE KIT Easily Covers up to 10 Acres and has Updated Electronics with 3 Antennas, 12x Battery Check, Temp Check, and Wire Check
Waterproof and Submersible Underground Dog Fence
- 🏆 Most Other underground Dog Fence Systems Claim to be “Water Resistant”. The eXtreme underground Dog Fence Includes a Collar Receiver that is COMPLETELY Waterproof and Can be Submerged to 10′ Deep. Your Dog Can Swim with the Collar on and Won’t Affect its Functionality
- 🏆 Pro Grade Extreme Dog Fence Kit Includes: 14 Gauge Heavy Duty Boundary Wire, 16 Gauge Twisted Wire, Digital Transmitter, Collar Receiver(s) w/ Battery, Training Flags, Splice Kits, and 10 Staples
- 🏆 This inground Extreme Dog Fence Includes a 1 Year Warranty. When You Register Your Extreme Dog Fence, Your Warranty eXtends to 10 Years.
- This Extreme Dog Fence WILL Contain Your Dog and has Been Manufactured for More than 25 Years and Carries a Stellar Reputation for Reliability and Performance
Made in The USA
- 🏆 These Electric Fences for Dogs Are Proudly Manufactured in the Good Old United States of America. We are Standing By to Provide You Top Level Assistance and Support in Setting Up Your Fence, Training Your Dogs and Puppies, or Troubleshooting Any Issue that Comes Up
1500 Feet Pro Grade Dog Fence Wire
- Size: 1500′ PRO GRADE FENCE
Wireless VS. Wired Pet Fence
When shopping for dog fencing systems, many people wonder if a radio invisible dog fence is preferable to a wired underground dog fence. Though a wireless or radio pet fence system takes less work to set up, its signal isn’t usually as reliable as a wired underground fence for dogs. If you’re looking for a dependable solution to contain your pet, the eXtreme underground dog fence system may be the strategy to use. This extreme dog fence pet fence allows you to establish the fence boundary exactly where you want it to be.
A wireless or radio dog fence is a term often used interchangeably with the word “Invisible Fence” and for some purposes, that’s true. A far more traditional “wired” fence may be the type that will operate from the ground and limit your dog’s movement by either physically blocking him or, less commonly, through the use of an electric current to shock your pup should he make an effort to push past the fence.
Planning Your Pet Fence Installation
It’s always smart to plot your ‘boundaries’ on a graphing paper to get a concept of where you can place your transmitter and also the length of wire that you’ll need. Do take notice that property corners should be designed within an arc as carrying it out at an angle can confuse the electronic transmitter. Additionally, the wire must make a continuing loop to and from the transmitter. Please take into consideration the location or presence of other electrical fixtures such as, for example, electric wires, TV cables, telephone wires, antenna dishes, or even antenna wires. Never run the invisible fence wires along these structures. Also, definitely do not cross power lines.
Electric Fences for Livestock and Pet Containment
The electric fences are often used for livestock, but they can serve as a decent dog or pet containment, as well. There are two main types of wireless dog fences, and that term will apply to the receiver (attached to your dog’s collar) not the boundary. It means that you won’t see a fence, but the collar your dog wear will essentially recognize those barriers for him without being connected to anything; hence the term ‘wireless.’ The collar will respond to the barrier when it crosses, setting off a discouragement to urge your dog back into his safe zones. Those discouragements are generally a gentle static shock, a beep, a vibration, or some combination of the three. You may be able to choose which is used if they own a variable mode or you can pick at purchase which collar does what you’d like.
“Dog Fence Systems: Secure Outdoor Hidden Fences – Sit Boo” Boo. n.p., 1 Jan. 1970.Web. 17 May. 2020.
“Electric Dog Doors Reviewed”. n.p., 1 Jan. 1970.Web. 17 May. 2020.
“eXtreme Second Generation In” Ground Electric Dog Fence Review. n.p., 1 Jan. 1970.Web. 17 May. 2020.