Safe, Humane Deterrent Helps Protect Your Garden
– A huge amount of time and energy goes into keeping your yard and garden looking great, so it’s only natural that you want to protect them from damage caused by hungry wildlife or local dogs and cats. But there are lots of reasons to avoid chemical deterrents, traps, and hazardous electric fences.
– Whether you’re a dedicated organic vegetable gardener or a parent looking out for the health of children and pets that play in your yard, you’ll appreciate the simple, innovative, and effective water-based concept behind the Scarecrow Motion-Activated Sprinkler. It’s also a great choice for neighborhoods where fences are prohibited and for people who consider wire fences and other visual barriers unappealing.
– When the ScareCrow detects an animal it instantly releases a short but startling burst of water. The sudden spray of water and the movement and noise of the sprinkler scares animals away. Animals associate this negative experience with the area and avoid your yard in the future.
Versatile and Broad-Reaching for Maximum Effectiveness
– The Scarecrow is versatile enough to keep deer, rabbits, and other foragers from snacking on plants and bulbs, to prevent dogs from digging up newly seeded lawns, to keep the cat from using your garden as a litter box, and to scare predators like herons and raccoons away from your fish pond.
– The ScareCrow’s motion detector is powerful enough to guard an area up to 1000 square feet of coverage with a single sprinkler. For added coverage, Scarecrow sprinklers can be linked in series to guard larger spaces.
1 x Scarecrow Motion-Activated Sprinkler
Electronics scarecrow motion-activated sprinkler for humane animal deterrence. Scarecrow detects and sprays animals in a 1000-square-foot area day and night
Looking to Get Rid of Raccoons from Your Backyard?
Read this Review: Can A Motion Activated Sprinkler Get Rid of Raccoons? (My Review)
The Orbit 62100 Yard Enforcer Motion Activated Sprinklers is an effective raccoon deterrent and a raccoon repellent. This motion detector sprinkler solved the problem of raccoons crapping in my pool. Because my yard is big, and raccoons are very persistent critters, I ended up buying a few of them and set up a sprinkler mime field in the backyard. Wherever they surfaced, they got zapped by a powerful burst of water.
I bought a solar scarecrow and it works but can only get it to spray left to right but it wont come back the other way.
The brackets are open so there is enough space for it to come back right to left but doesnt.
How can i fix this?