Attwood 14134-7 Trailer Adapter, 7-Way to 5-Way Connector, Trailer Wiring Harness for Trailer Light
how to install trailer lights
How to Install and upgrade to LED lights on a trailer
How to wire a trailer light receptacle into your car or truck with out having an adapter
How to Hook up a Gooseneck Trailer for Safe Towing
RV Fridge Won't Run On AC Power – Fixed – Check This First!
12v Anderson Dual Power Connector
How to Install or Upgrade your Trolling Motor Plug and Receptacle on Your Boat!
FIX YOUR TRAILER LIGHTS (6) – Trick For Flickering Lights
How to re wire a boat trailer.
Amazon Price: $9.25 $6.00 You save: $3.25 (35%) (as of January 22, 2021 1:25 pm –
Connects auxiliary, tail lights and ground left right and stop
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:No
- Package Dimensions:6.2 x 2.5 x 1.8 inches; 0.8 Ounces
- Item model number:14135-7
- Date First Available:June 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping:Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping:This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank:#1,358,510 in Automotive
- #762 in Trailer Connectors