In-ground Winter Cover Installation with Water Bags
How To Install Your Arctic Armor Safety Cover
Eliminator XTREME Pool Cover review after first winter
Solar Pool Covers (Solar Blankets) Tips, the Good & the Bad
10 SHOPPING SECRETS Home Depot Doesn't Want You to Know!
POLYPOND – Complete Installation
Acrylic vs Polycarbonate (aka Lexan vs Plexiglas)
Farm Girl Installing Running Boards | Side Steps on 2019 Ram 1500
Put a Dishwasher Tablet in your Shower & WATCH WHAT HAPPENS Next! (Bathroom Cleaning Hacks)
How to remove curb rash on any wheel rim with a cordless drill!!
The Yard Guard Deck-Lock System is the latest in pool cover technology. The Deck-Lock cover is made of high quality mesh and reinforced webbing both top and bottom on every seam protected by rub strips. If you want the best for your pool, Deck-Lock is it.
Features & Benefits
– White thread (triple stitching) cross tack & box tack at all perimeter stress points.
– Straps run on both top and bottom of the cover for added strength.
– Raised rub strip to prevent chafing on coping.
– Porous, tight mesh, giving the maximum of strength.
– Reinforced webbing top and bottom on every seam and around the perimeter.
– All covers are manufactured by the most modern of equipment including a computerized cutting and shaping system.
– All Covers throughout every stage of production are quality checked and signed for before final packaging.
All hardware is prepackaged in individual poly bags. Each bag (or set) includes the brass plug, brass screw, spring buckle, and vinyl, sleeve.