Do Solar Pool Covers Work? The Good And The Bad of Solar Pool Covers
How to Install a Shade Sail with DIY Cable Railing and a few tips to make it go smoothly | Tutorial
Installing a Solid & Mesh Safety Cover
Fish Tank Fails 2018 | Funny Fail Compilation
If You See a Coin In Your Car Door Handle, Run And Call the Police!
How to Install Your Above Ground Pool's Winter Cover | PoolSupplies.com
A few things Apple hasn't told you… – iPhone 13 Pro Max Durability Test!
DT – narrated by Google WaveNet TTS synthesizer
Better Off Dead Novel Jack Reacher novel by Lee Child [FULL AUDIOBOOK ]
6 Secret Grow Bag Techniques to Maximize Your Results
The Yard Guard Deck-Lock System is the latest in pool cover technology. The Deck-Lock cover is made of high quality mesh and reinforced webbing both top and bottom on every seam protected by rub strips. If you want the best for your pool, Deck-Lock is it.
Features & Benefits
– White thread (triple stitching) cross tack & box tack at all perimeter stress points.
– Straps run on both top and bottom of the cover for added strength.
– Raised rub strip to prevent chafing on coping.
– Porous, tight mesh, giving the maximum of strength.
– Reinforced webbing top and bottom on every seam and around the perimeter.
– All covers are manufactured by the most modern of equipment including a computerized cutting and shaping system.
– All Covers throughout every stage of production are quality checked and signed for before final packaging.
All hardware is prepackaged in individual poly bags. Each bag (or set) includes the brass plug, brass screw, spring buckle, and vinyl, sleeve.